A process for healing the healers and caretakers
- Are you a caretaker, service provider, massage therapist or healer?
- You need self care and aren't sure where to turn?
- An Herbal Body Wrap is a unique process for integrating mind, body and spirit and preventing burnout.
- This process allows you to gain clarity and insight of life and professional challenges. (Rina, Resiliency Coach)
- Herbal Body Wraps melt stress and provide the body and mind time to truly heal so that the spirit can be heard for any situation. (Dr. Kevin Ross Emery author and healer)
- Herbal Body Wraps are also great for all over body skincare and stress relief. (Dara Jane, Nurse)
- This process has been used to visualize a marathon course (she shaved off 9 minutes from her best time) and has been used to repair muscles after the marathon as well (recovery time was halved). (Lora Shejen, Marathon Runner)
- Your body will be soft, pampered and refined. (Dr. Kevin Ross Emery, author and healer)
- Herbal Body Wraps have been called "a sweatlodge for one". ( Dr. Tanya English, Chiropractor)
Step 2. This part is called a salt glow. I use granulated salt with the essential oil in a carrier for your skin type. I use the salt and oil to exfoliate legs, feet, arms, hands, back and stomach. After the exfoliation you bundle up in a cozy fleece bathrobe to the shower. After you rinse off the salt then the wrap happens
Step 3. Herbal body wrap. While I was doing the salt glow the herbs had been heating in water in a large canning pot. While you are in the shower I take sheets and saturate them in the hot herbal tea. When you return from the shower I lay out the herb soaked warm sheet you jump on, I place another sheet on top of you then I wrap you in a sheet, survival blanket, another sheet, then a fluffy blanket like the client in the picture above.
Now we can do a facial (for a 30.00 fee), Reiki/energy work (no fee), guided meditation (no fee), or you can just meditate on your own. Whatever makes sense for you and your situation.
When the sheets start to cool or you feel the process is completed I unwrap you, you brush off any remaining herb then we debrief. The process takes 2-2.5 hours. 125.00 Make an appointment here